This week on land has been good, but obviously not as epic as when out at sea!
Its been very warm here in Tobermory with plenty of sunshine. I have been keeping busy at the shop, cleaning and organizing stuff that has been messed with in years! I am also a bit lost without the rhythm of the boat, such as when someone started rattling around the galley and turning on the boat generator, you knew it was time to get up! Also, by the end of the day, you fell asleep instantly once you crawled into your bunk, but I am having a hard time falling asleep now on land. Ah, boat life.... You would think living in cramped quarters with 8 other, well strangers, one would be thankful being back home with some personal "space", but its kinda boring too.
Well, here I am pouting in the wee hours of the morning (I did mention I can't sleep).
I do have some exciting things to look forward too! The SCREEN MACHINE is in town today and tomorrow! What's that you say? It is a mobile movie theatre! Hopefully tickets are still available I can experiencing a facet of island life!
Also, if the weather is good, on Sunday I hope to go to Calgary for a beach clean.
So that's what's going on in my corner of paradise.
Special Note: Have fun at Texoma, Bookclub Babes!!! Love and miss you all! I am there in spirit!
Its been very warm here in Tobermory with plenty of sunshine. I have been keeping busy at the shop, cleaning and organizing stuff that has been messed with in years! I am also a bit lost without the rhythm of the boat, such as when someone started rattling around the galley and turning on the boat generator, you knew it was time to get up! Also, by the end of the day, you fell asleep instantly once you crawled into your bunk, but I am having a hard time falling asleep now on land. Ah, boat life.... You would think living in cramped quarters with 8 other, well strangers, one would be thankful being back home with some personal "space", but its kinda boring too.
Well, here I am pouting in the wee hours of the morning (I did mention I can't sleep).
I do have some exciting things to look forward too! The SCREEN MACHINE is in town today and tomorrow! What's that you say? It is a mobile movie theatre! Hopefully tickets are still available I can experiencing a facet of island life!
Also, if the weather is good, on Sunday I hope to go to Calgary for a beach clean.
So that's what's going on in my corner of paradise.
Special Note: Have fun at Texoma, Bookclub Babes!!! Love and miss you all! I am there in spirit!

No comments:
Post a Comment