After that little lesson, I lugged my big pack into town and went to my new home. Got myself settled a bit and walked to the office. Spent the day organizing and helping out in the shop. Enjoyed a lovely lunch on the harbor beach watching a black lab swimming and diving! For rocks! Later in the day got the rest of my stuff moved in and spent the evening getting settled, laundry done, and went and got some groceries. I am now ready for bed with a roof over my head and no need to be all bundled up for the cool night ahead. Goodnight.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
New home
This morning began with packing up my campsite, will not screaming and running for the hills as I was attacked by midges. Fortunately, I do NOT react severely to the bites, but my arms are covered in little red dots. I am contemplating connecting the dots and see if some type of interesting design comes to light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment