
Today was another "I am dreaming, this is to good to be true" day. The magical and magnificent isle of Mull has enchanted me. I am so absolutely blessed beyond belief and I thank God for this precious gift.
Living your truth and following your heart has made such a brilliant change in my life- a bright shining light. Any words I may try to use to describe this experience will be a shallow attempt to my actual reality. So I will just thank everyone who is and has been a part of my life-you are a part of my journey that has brought me here and I am honored. Thank you.
Slainte!
Living your truth and following your heart has made such a brilliant change in my life- a bright shining light. Any words I may try to use to describe this experience will be a shallow attempt to my actual reality. So I will just thank everyone who is and has been a part of my life-you are a part of my journey that has brought me here and I am honored. Thank you.
Slainte!
***Photo credits: ALD @ HWDT

Yay - got here thanks.
ReplyDeleteWent to Salvation Army Meeting this morn - long lost explorer returns p- been away a while - found quite few people away/holiday but had big party on mini-bus visit which increased congreation by 120% (that made up but lots them - few of us!
Sunny Blackpool is now overcast and threatening.Glad things are good with you :-)
Lyn