Saturday, June 20, 2009

Relaxing Day at Home


Returning home this morning, after the 10 day voyage on Silurian, my only plan was to relax (in the form of a long nap), but waiting for me in my room was my new laptop. So the whole day has been spent downloading, organizing and sorting photos/videos and working on updating this blog. The gray sky outside is getting darker and I am beginning to fade, but I think I can last a little longer and post some photos to the blog entries.


I have been informed by a very credible source (thanks Dad), that quite a few people are actually reading this blog. So for your viewing pleasure, I will post some images that may give you a glimpse of the magic that is the Hebrides.
**Videos to follow ASAP**
*****Photo credits by Danielle, unless otherwise noted*****

No comments:

Post a Comment