After a wonderful time in Inverness yesterday and this morning, Gemma and I raced west across the whole of Scotland back to magical Mull. Arrived back in Tobermory this evening and relaxed and enjoyed a very long, hot shower (as such a thing will be impossible for the next 12 days). I have been given the wonderful opportunity to be aboard Silurian once again and I should be sailing out of the Tobermory harbour by noon Wednesday. I had hoped to bake a cake tonight to take aboard as a special treat for our first evening meal at anchor, but even though a knew "cooker" (stove, oven) was installed today, the rack was not been included. So I might attempt to bake the chocolate Guinness cake on board, or just stick with my simple recipes this time. So I shall sleep in my own bed tonight and be snug in my bunk tomorrow.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment