
Saturday began with a lazy morning (which continued for the remainder of the day, really). Around 1:30pm, I met up with a friend to see one more film at the Screen Machine. "Coraline" was a bizarre little film, the highlights being a gerbil circus performance and a chicken eating corn on the cob....and producing popcorn (enough said). Stepping into the bright light of mid afternoon demanded a trip to the nearby pub for a pint. The next hour and half was spent getting a bit bleary eyed and giggly as I drank my pint on an empty stomach (minus the 2 pieces of chocolate during the movie). Fantastic way to spend the afternoon, with good company, sunshine, in the most lovely location. A walk along the waterfront and some window shopping, had me acquiring a new belt. Next a trip to the co-op to hunt for supper, supplied me with a frozen pizza. After surviving the epic hike back up the hill, the evening was spent educating myself on YouTube, watching episodes of "Black Adder" (if I wanted to remain with a roof over my head, it was essential that I educate myself in such things....it was worth it! It is hilarious!!!).
A Saturday of leisure is a fabulous thing.
A Saturday of leisure is a fabulous thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment