I waited nearly 9 months, but finally the evening has arrived......the Screen Machine and I are in the same place! I can now say I have experienced the SCREEN MACHINE!!!
The mobile moive theatre sat unfolded in the Ledaig carpark in the most fantastic location imaginable. With boat, yachts, and various other floating objects bobbing along in the surrounding harbour, I walked up the steps into the theatre and enjoyed watching "Angels and Demons" (it was 2 1/2 hours of mindless entertainment, which is always appreciated). As the movie finished, it was surreal to step out to the scene before me.
A spectacular twilight in Tobermory greeted me. The high tide was in and the light glimmered with an unimaginable light, reflecting the fading light and clouds above. I stood overlooking the scene before me, thankful beyond words.
The mobile moive theatre sat unfolded in the Ledaig carpark in the most fantastic location imaginable. With boat, yachts, and various other floating objects bobbing along in the surrounding harbour, I walked up the steps into the theatre and enjoyed watching "Angels and Demons" (it was 2 1/2 hours of mindless entertainment, which is always appreciated). As the movie finished, it was surreal to step out to the scene before me.
A spectacular twilight in Tobermory greeted me. The high tide was in and the light glimmered with an unimaginable light, reflecting the fading light and clouds above. I stood overlooking the scene before me, thankful beyond words.

No comments:
Post a Comment