Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Glasgow
I have arrived in Glasgow and after some looking over my passport and 5 minutes of questions, I was allowed through customs. Had fun unpacking the duffel and get my 40lb backpack on. When I was testing it out the other night it didn't seem heavy at all, but now after being on a plane for a dozen hours, the darn thing seems incredibly heavy! I guess it doesn't help that I am also lugging around my small backpack, along with my rolling suitcase. It might be a bit of work, but at least I know I have everything I might need (as far as I know!). The bus driver asked which bag all my shoes are in! He figures a girl has lots of shoes, but I just have the pair I am wearing, some flip flops, and I only brought an extra pair of running shoes, because the favorite ones I am wearing are showing a bit of wear and tear and might not make it through the summer. So that is my current update. I am on my way into downtown Glasgow and will have a couple hour wait at the Queen Street station til my train to Oban at noon. (here in Scotland we are 6 hours ahead of USA central time, if anyone was wondering).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment