Sitting in Denver passing a few hours of people watching. It was nice when I got off the plane and it was 20 degrees cooler than Oklahoma. It was near 90 and near 100% humidity when I left, you could practically swim through the air. Its amazing to see how much everything has gotten so green and lush the last week. Even 2 weeks ago when I drove up to Stillwater, things were still really dry and Spring hadn't really arrived yet, but Oklahoma skipped Spring and hopped right to muggy summer! Well, the weather in Minneapolis this weekend will be in the 50s with chance of rain, which will be great, as it will be exactly that in Scotland. I am glad I packed more warm clothes this time around. Last September, even though I dressed in layers on the boat, it was still pretty chilly. And once you get cold on the water, on a boat with no furnace, it is hard to warm up again.
Well, this is my first test run of posting a blog by email. Hope it works!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment