Thursday, May 28, 2009

Every day is a surprising gift


The last few weeks I have been walking around with a perpetual smile on my face. Its amazing when you are open to the world, to yourself, and everything around, how wonderfully marvelous everything is and the response you get from people. I feel I have this shining light and everyone I meet shines in response. Amazing.



Today as been almost eternal, and I woke up in Drimnin after the most restful, gorgeous sleep in recent memory. Was treated to lovely breakfast with gorgeous view and roller coaster drive back to lochaline to catch the ferry. Was happy to arrive back on mull again and spent the afternoon settling in at Hwdt and figuring out what I will be doing this summer. Also posted a notice on the community notice board, looking for a room to rent this summer. Hopefully someone will give me a call. This evening went and set up my tent at the campground and nice to have my little yellow cave to dwell in. (don't worry ma, it perfectly safe!) walked back into town and saw Gemma arriving home and went in for a visit and a cup of tea. Then continued on my way to Tobermory and met Lyn st the clock tower and visited about what we had been up to the last 24 hours. Went and gathered supper at the co-op and supper of baked potatoes at the hostel kitchen in a few minutes. Then I will go have a shower and hike back to the campground. Planning an early start in the morning for iona adventure!
***Photo credit: Lyn C.

No comments:

Post a Comment