I am standing at the pontoon in Tobermory, waiting for the RIB to come pick me up to take me out to Silurian. This next week is full of unknown adventure and beauty. Will try to keep up to date as I travel. We will be heading north to Kyle of Lochalsh, the gateway to the isle of Skye, this evening. Its a beautiful morning right now. The sun is sparkling on the glassy water and feels warm on my smiling face.
Yesterday was an unexpected pleasure of helping prepare Silurian for the trip ahead as it is out for the next few weeks. Instead of spending the rest of the evening at home packing, I ran up the hill and packed in 20 minutes and took my gear back down the hill. What followed was suppose to be a quick trip to the pub (I should learn that there is no such thing) to pick up the skipper, but it was hours later in the wee hours of the morning that we arrived back to Silurian. Crawled in my bunk, slept deep, 7am wake up and feel fantastic!
We are now sailing out of the Tob harbour.
Its a beautiful day.

No comments:
Post a Comment