Monday, July 6, 2009

A new career.....perhaps

I have discovered the film editing program on my computer a few days ago and have attempted to edit many of my video files and add music. My first attempt with the puffins was hilarious! A new career in film editing? Perhaps not, but nonetheless, I made a few others and uploaded 2 of them late Friday night and early Saturday morning. I just checked my YouTube account, and one of my videos titled "Hebridean Moments" had only been viewed twice (most likely by me). But the other one, "Rum and Ponies" has been viewed 150 times!!!!!! since I uploaded it 3 days ago! I now have my own "Channel" on YouTube!!!

So, for your amusing viewing pleasure, here are the links!!!

Hebridean Moments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uUHeJufxak

And the blockbuster hit of the summer,
RUM AND PONIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n103piFNA

ENJOY!!!!!!

Later.......I have just added another video of the Canna Common Dolphins!!!! Golden Years by David Bowie.....perfect!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrTeTj0JTI

No comments:

Post a Comment