Today was the most fantastic birthday I have ever had! I got to see a new part of Mull, driving along Loch na Keal and the isles of Eorsa, Ulva, and Inch Kenneth. Fantastic boat trip with Turus Mara , going ashore at Staffa and seeing puffins!!! Then onto Iona on a glorious warm, sunny afternoon. Walked to the southwest coast to a marvelous beach and enjoyed walking along the shore gathering interesting rocks. Great trip back to the west coast of Mull and back to Tobermory. A fantastic home cooked delicious supper with friends. My blessed, surreal life continues.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Hebridean Birthday
Today was the most fantastic birthday I have ever had! I got to see a new part of Mull, driving along Loch na Keal and the isles of Eorsa, Ulva, and Inch Kenneth. Fantastic boat trip with Turus Mara , going ashore at Staffa and seeing puffins!!! Then onto Iona on a glorious warm, sunny afternoon. Walked to the southwest coast to a marvelous beach and enjoyed walking along the shore gathering interesting rocks. Great trip back to the west coast of Mull and back to Tobermory. A fantastic home cooked delicious supper with friends. My blessed, surreal life continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday! We're SO envious of your seeing puffins! How long are they around?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes!!! The puffins are not around much longer, they tend to disappear around the end of July or the first week of August.I was lucky enough to spend an evening on nearby Lunga(Trishnish Isles) a few weeks ago too and puffins were just inches away and everywhere! Fabulous!
ReplyDelete