Monday, July 20, 2009

My Summer Soul Singing



A friend and fellow blogger, Diamonds in the Sky with Lucy, asks the question:

"Can you name the moments when your Soul sings?"

Yes, I can.

  • waking up in the morning with the warmth of the sun on my face
  • the smell of growing green things and sweet flowers in the gardens I walk past on my way down the hill
  • sharing with people the wonderful world of the Hebrides
  • getting out on the water, no matter what the weather
  • being greeted by name as I walk around town
  • walking up the hill home, thankful that I am able too....picking fresh raspberries along the way
  • a happy dog greeting me at the door
  • long walks in the evenings, the colour of the clouds as the sun descends, the calm as twilight arrives
  • falling asleep to the sound of rain
To put it simple, my Soul is singing every breath I take.

1 comment:

  1. We can HEAR you sould singing all the way over hear at home.....that makes our souls sing!! Love You, Mom xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete