Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Oklahoma
I arrived in Oklahoma last night after a LONG day in airports and on planes, but it was worth it. It's great to see my family and friends. Everything seems the same, but there are quite a few subtle differences everywhere I look! I look forward to the next couple of weeks here, but I do miss Scotland and the Hebrides. It will just take another trans-Atlantic flight to get there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, my - Oklahoma? Enjoy it, and be sure to get some good boots in the land of cheap clothing!
ReplyDeleteyep, Oklahoma! Land of cheap clothing....being Wal-Mart???? Well, I think I could survive one trip there, but Old Navy most likely!!! Also looking through the Bass Pro and Cabela's catalog tonight, while I sit on the back patio soaking up the glorious warmth...then escape into the air conditioned haven!
ReplyDelete