Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to Scotland

After a fantastic visit with family and friends in Oklahoma, I am now back in Scotland. Flights were uneventful, if not a bit rushed at times. I am now on my way back to the west coast, this time by bus, instead of the train. Beautiful scenery, especially along Loch Lomond. One more hour and I will be at my destination. I will get some supper and go to bed. There is a lot to do in the next few days.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Danielle. Hope you soaked up plenty sun over there to sustain you for the winter!.....Is it raining yet? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. got plenty of sun, but nice cool and rainy days too, which is a pleasant surprise for Oklahoma this time of year.I returned to a warm and sunny Glasgow and finished the day on the west coast and beautiful evening. I am blessed and spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete