
I am busy packing and looking forward to a new adventure in British Columbia this summer. I will try to update as much as possible. Have a fantastic summer blogsphere!
P.S. I am planning on playing tourist in Glasgow Tuesday. Any suggestions what I might want to go see?

Have a great time in B.C. Be sure to spend some time in Tofino and Ukee if you're going to the island.
ReplyDeleteKelvingrove in Glasgow is amazing, and Kibble Palace in the Botanic Garden is brilliant as well. :)
I won't be going to Vancouver Island, but I think I will visit the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow. Hopefully I can still get to Glasgow tomorrow, after last night's train derailment.
ReplyDeleteKelvingrove, St. Mungo's Cathedral, the People's Palace ... or the Botanics. All are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestions! I think a Botanical Garden visit is in order!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous photo!!!
ReplyDelete