Friday, October 2, 2009

Internet Connection Nightmare



I am relieved, but more than slightly frustrated with my computer and myself that I just spent the last 6 hours troubleshooting, trying to figure out why my home wifi signal was all the sudden "local" and not connecting to the internet. I tried everything imaginable and it wasn't working.

I had school work (online) to do and instead of studying, I was elevating my blood pressure.

It is now nearly 1am and after several unsuccessful solutions, after a 3rd System Restore.....eureka, it decides it would now like to connect to the internet...... am I internet co-dependent or just stubborn? Well, the problem is solved for the moment, so I just had to vent.

I really should go to bed now.

3 comments:

  1. whoo-whoo!!! Happy to hear about your success! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it was the computer and not the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, lets just blame tecnology, shall we?

    ReplyDelete