Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Autumn

The Fall colors have arrived around Loch Etive. It is absolutely gorgeous!

The last week or so, some of the trees have been changing colors, but didn't seem too serious about it, but overnight...WOW. The hills and the trees are glowing such magnificent shades of golds, russets, reds, yellows, browns mixed with the endless shades of green.

4 comments:

  1. Yep: give it about 3 weeks and we'll be into what Californians call Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was quite "warm" today, didn't need a jacket at all....i hear it was snowing in germany though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, Danielle!

    I hope your Thanksgiving was grand. Mine was pretty mellow and my dinner didn't turn out too well. Oh well - I'll just hold out for Burns night.

    Thanks for joining in my autumn giveaway of goodness! I'll be posting a wee announcement on Saturday. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,
    I was tempted to attempt a full Thanksgiving meal, but that would have required a trip into town to Tesco and I didn't have any transportation....but I did bake and make a pot of soup for the week.

    I think I will prepare a nice proper meal for Christmas and I look forward to Burns night too.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete