The forecast is favorable for tomorrow and I have big plans. I want to go explore the surrounding countryside and document the splendid autumn colors before the leaves completely fall off the ALL the trees.
Yesterday the trees got in sync and put on quite a colorful show, today some trees are bare, so tomorrow I better use this chance to get some fabulous pictures.
This morning the Loch was beyond glass-like as the morning mist rose off the surface and the low lying clouds slithered around the hills and a spectacular rising Sun burned through the clouds and made it all glow in an astonishing, magnificent awe inspiring morning.
After this splendid start to the day, it ended just as lovely with the sky and scattered clouds in a golden gold.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I drove down from Harris to Forfar yesterday and the sun came out as I reached the south of Skye. The drive between there and Dalwhinnie was just jaw droppingly beautiful. October can see Scotland at it's best.
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely, hope you got some pictures to post and share :-)
ReplyDeleteOctober has been pretty nice so far, hope it stays that way for the rest of the month