Saturday, May 8, 2010

Study Break: Cows in the Garden

I was sitting in my room, writing a report on seaweed desiccation rates and barnacle feeding frequency, but getting slightly annoyed at the dogs barking in the kennel. When I finally got up to go to the window to tell them to "shush", I discovered the reason for the barking. Cows in the garden.

Hello cows.
Once discovered, the cows decide to go to the back garden and visit the bunny.
The cows settling in and the bunny hiding in the hutch.
Taking a spin on the front lawn.
Farewell cows. The cows depart, heading back down to the farm.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful world you live in, out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out there? You mean you don't have cows come visit in Glasgow? Well, I guess you just get cows out here in the sticks :) and not in the big city ;)

    ReplyDelete