From the Land of Living Skies and Beyond ... Not all those who wander are lost, I'm exploring.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
One Year Anniversary
It is the one year anniversary of the Prairie Girl Wanderer blog and what a journey it has been! I have enjoyed the experience of blogging for family & friends and all the new people I have met in the blogsphere. I look forward to Year 2!
I just found you! I arrived Sunday from Calgary to start my new life with my Scottish fiance in Glasgow. Scared to death but also so happy to be here...I've missed the colour green. And I WILL NOT miss the snow.~Holly
Welcome to Scotland fellow Canadian! Glad you survived Customs at Heathrow, never a fun expereince! Makes you want to confess stuff you didn't do! Enjoy Glasgow and your new country of Scotland!
Happy anniversary! Your recent photos have been fantastic. Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have fun taking pictures and finally got some free time to post some photos and blog entries this morning. Blogging is fun!
ReplyDeleteI just found you! I arrived Sunday from Calgary to start my new life with my Scottish fiance in Glasgow. Scared to death but also so happy to be here...I've missed the colour green. And I WILL NOT miss the snow.~Holly
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Scotland fellow Canadian! Glad you survived Customs at Heathrow, never a fun expereince! Makes you want to confess stuff you didn't do! Enjoy Glasgow and your new country of Scotland!
ReplyDelete