From the Land of Living Skies and Beyond ... Not all those who wander are lost, I'm exploring.
Cute little guy. I love how they're so round!
Dougal is a bit round, but Robyn got curves!
I want a pony! Why can't I have a pony? Because I live in a flat and it would be awkward, I know. But still.... a pony...
You want a pony? Well, Robyn was suppose to just being lent to my friend (they are her horses), but when the guy dropped Robyn off, he said to keep her! Shetland ponies are always looking for a good home. If you got a spare room, give it a try :)
Cute little guy. I love how they're so round!
ReplyDeleteDougal is a bit round, but Robyn got curves!
ReplyDeleteI want a pony! Why can't I have a pony?
ReplyDeleteBecause I live in a flat and it would be awkward, I know. But still.... a pony...
You want a pony? Well, Robyn was suppose to just being lent to my friend (they are her horses), but when the guy dropped Robyn off, he said to keep her! Shetland ponies are always looking for a good home. If you got a spare room, give it a try :)
ReplyDelete