Today was my first full day back in Scotland and what a beautiful, sunny day!!!! I slept like a log and woke up early and had 3 classes this morning: Math/Stats, Biology and Physics. I had a break in between the last two and took the opportunity to go for a walk and soak up some sun. Shared some Doritos with some ducks (Hooded Crows stole most of them though). Walked down to Dunstaffnage Castle, which I need to explore more when I have the time. After class, I drove into Oban (YES! I drove my car, no need to take the bus!). I ran a few errands and got some groceries and spent the afternoon in the kitchen. Made a huge Greek Salad and Salmon Casserole for the week ahead.
Now that the sun has set, the temperature has dropped and the chill sets in....time to huddle near the radiator.
SAMS now has a link to their webcam, so if you want a glimpse of Scottish weather, here you go!
SAMS WEBCAM
Well, I am going to go finish unpacking and listen to some music. Does anyone remember the group, The Presidents of the United States of America? I haven't heard these songs in forever, like "Lump", "Peaches", "Boll Weevil", "Dune Buggy". The whole album is great.

No comments:
Post a Comment