Thanks, I originally just had the bottom picture on the blog entry, and then when someone guessed right (hey Mom! ;) I posted some more of the 'feather' shots. These chickens have so much character I thought I would share some of the head shots too. I can't wait til lambing season starts :)
A feather? Love, Mom (remember I am a city girl!)
ReplyDeleteWell, it is several feathers in fact, so kudos to the city girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteSome great shots, again! Good eye!
ReplyDeleteThanks D,
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoy them, as I enjoy your blog and photos too.
Cheers!
Darn...I saw the bigger pictures first!!! Love the close ups of the feathers though...very crisp and clear!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
ReplyDeleteI originally just had the bottom picture on the blog entry, and then when someone guessed right (hey Mom! ;) I posted some more of the 'feather' shots. These chickens have so much character I thought I would share some of the head shots too. I can't wait til lambing season starts :)