Monday, March 1, 2010

Canada is GOLD


Winning GOLD at home, priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I am a bad canadian and didn't watch anything, just followed along with friends who were there working or volunteering or just watching, and they all seemed to have had a blast. I didn't know about the hockey until one of my colleagues congratulated me. I am a bad, bad Canadian. But I did listed to a couple of Vinyl Cafe podcasts this week, so I figure I earn back some points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not a bad Canadian, just blame BBC and the 8 hour time difference. I tried to watch as much as possible on TV in the evenings, but I just had to pick this month to finally start going to sleep early, thus I slept through most of the Olympics (weekends were great thoughQ). But every morning I woke up and checked the medals table. Canada gave me something to smile about every morning! :)

    ReplyDelete