Thanks. It was an overcast evening, but the sky and clouds made it a bit more dramatic. I love oyster-catchers and was trying to get some more close up shots (without being blurry), but they don't let you get to close before they fly down the shore. I can hear them calling outside along the shoreline right now.
Thanks D! I hope the weather cooperates a bit more on my next trip and I am able to find safe places to stop and take pictures and share the magnificent scenery of Scotland with everyone!
Beautiful shots - I love the oyster catcher and the clouds in the last photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks. It was an overcast evening, but the sky and clouds made it a bit more dramatic. I love oyster-catchers and was trying to get some more close up shots (without being blurry), but they don't let you get to close before they fly down the shore. I can hear them calling outside along the shoreline right now.
ReplyDeleteLove the seagull up top!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i love these!!! i think i better take my morning walk to the beach. xooxox
ReplyDeleteThe seagull was great, was eyeing me suspciously the whole time (I am innocent, I swear!).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your walk on the beach Lucy!!
Beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks D! I hope the weather cooperates a bit more on my next trip and I am able to find safe places to stop and take pictures and share the magnificent scenery of Scotland with everyone!
ReplyDeleteThat painted rock is quite something! Imagine coming across that in the twilight.
ReplyDeleteThe aligator rock is a bit of a local landmark. Quite surprised to come across it. The seagull didn't seem to worried!
ReplyDelete