I especially love the top and bottom photos best!!! The horses nose is hysterical!!! And I love the angle/close up of the flower...not that I don't like the others, those two are just fab!!!
I have been taking loads of photos of daffodils that are around at the moment, but I wasn't able to capture what I wanted, until I doscovered the Macro feature on the camera...there is nothing stopping me now! And well, Robyn the Shetland pony was interested in why I was taking her picture, when I should be busy making her supper! She is such a cheeky little thing, lots of personality!
I especially love the top and bottom photos best!!! The horses nose is hysterical!!! And I love the angle/close up of the flower...not that I don't like the others, those two are just fab!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been taking loads of photos of daffodils that are around at the moment, but I wasn't able to capture what I wanted, until I doscovered the Macro feature on the camera...there is nothing stopping me now! And well, Robyn the Shetland pony was interested in why I was taking her picture, when I should be busy making her supper! She is such a cheeky little thing, lots of personality!
ReplyDelete