Check out this link to a satellite image taken yesterday of the UK as an Ice Box
Friday, January 8, 2010
Winter Drive Wonderland
Check out this link to a satellite image taken yesterday of the UK as an Ice Box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From the Land of Living Skies and Beyond ... Not all those who wander are lost, I'm exploring.
Do you have your coat buttoned up and your mittens on? Love, your mother!
ReplyDeleteSome gorgeous shots!!! I especially like the middle one with the sun peeking through...
ReplyDeletethanks, it was near sunset, towards glen etive
ReplyDeleteI've been there! Beautiful images and brave you for being out on those roads! I love that your mom comments on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures you posted from your trip to Glen Etive, absolutely spectacular. The main roads were fine, but there was no way I could have taken the single track to Glen Etive, I will have to wait til Spring, or at least a thaw! I was hoping to take more mini road trips over the holidays in my newly accquired car, but the weather did not cooperate.
ReplyDelete