skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Prairie Girl Wanderer
From the Land of Living Skies and Beyond ... Not all those who wander are lost, I'm exploring.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
On the Road Again
On my way north to Canada, driving through the Great Plains. I don't think I am in Kansas anymore, perhaps Nebraska...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(75)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(7)
Oklahoma Ice Storm
Farewell Canada
Saskatchewan Blizzard
On the Road Again
Leaving Scotland
Much Needed Break
Winter Drive Wonderland
►
2009
(171)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(51)
About Me
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment