Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Many Moos of Hairy Coos

Curious

Surprised

Grouchy

Hungry

Tired

Thoughtful



aka The Many Moods of Hairy Cows

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! And a wonderfully sunny day for it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was dark and rainy yesterday, but the clouds melted away around 4pm, then it was spectacular! And the cows were being very cooperative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - it reminds me of a t-shirt I have, with 12 drawings of a grumpy cat on it - each faced described with different emotions, but of course all the faces are the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I think I might have seen that grumpy cat design before. Who knew a cow could have such an expressive face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!!! what wonderful subjects these Hairy Coos...(are they more than one???)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is the same cow (or bull?). There were serveral others, but this one was standing at the top of hill, glaring at me and made such a good subject :)

    ReplyDelete