Today was Dark, Gray, and Very Wet.
The rain fell quite heavily for most of the day, but it didn't make much difference to me as I was stuck inside with work, stressed out. In the late afternoon, as I was putting on my rain coat to make the dash to the car to go home, the sun magically appeared and the clouds literally vanished in minutes (I guess they just disintegrated after all that rainfall!).
As I was driving home, I decided it was just too lovely not to be outdoors. I had no plans where I was going, but I ended up at Glen Ure once again. I visited here back in May, when the Spring was in all its Green Glory.
Today it was still green, with hints of autumn colour, but the rain purified the world and the sunlight made it glow. It was spectacular!
It was a wonderful way to spend the last few hours of daylight, with a finale of a beautiful sunset.

Yep, I took the photos. The light was incredible yesterday....well once the sun came out! The landscape changes so much depending on the light, it is quite stunning. Well, if you love the rain, Scotland is the place to be!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I was quite pleased :)
ReplyDeleteStunning photos - just gorgeous. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThanks. It is nice to be back in Scotland, but a bit of an adjustment this time. Summer went so quickly!
ReplyDeletewonderful shots!!!
ReplyDelete