Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tobermory Bakery

Early this morning I started my new job as kitchen assistant at the Tobermory Bakery. It was busy, non-stop, fast paced day. I walked to work in the rain a little before 6am and walked home in the mist after 530pm...... I could still be there now, but I was just reaching the point of being shattered. At least I know I won't lack for things to keep me occupied. Time for some sleep now.

2 comments:

  1. That's ... an additional job, right? Not a replacement job?

    Mmm... baking. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an additional job, but a paying one! I was volunteering at HWDT, still am, but my summer fun was getting expensive and I need some funds!
    I love baking, but baking at home and baking at a bakery are different worlds! I am learning though and its a great team of people.
    P.S. I have conquered Fondant!!! Well, nearly.

    ReplyDelete