Nothing much going on here at the moment, just LONG hours in the bakery...and it continues to rain and rain and rain. I didn't realize there were so many varieties of rain. In Oklahoma you mainly see thunderstorm downpours producing flash floods, but here it is a limitless variety of variations. I like it, except the hiking paths require better footwear at the moment, than I have on my feet... Time for some good quality wellies.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep.... did you know there are 2,346 Scottish words for rain?.....lol.
ReplyDeletelike the inuit and words for snow!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing: give it a couple years and you won't even care any more, you'll just walk right out in it, not bothered at all. :)
ReplyDeletei don't mind the rain at all, just need better footwear!
ReplyDeleteWe decided that, as well, after the first winter. We got these, but they were US $60 cheaper when we got them. You might consider these instead. Have a friend / family member buy them & bring them to you when they visit you next!
ReplyDeleteooooo, Cabelas!!! I will definitly have to go shopping soon. Looks like I will get a chance the next few weeks too! Looks like I am flying to OK next week for a short visit. Might order them and have them waiting for me or I can take a trip up to OKC and go to Bass Pro for retail therapy!
ReplyDelete