Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm Still Here







Wow, I haven't posted anything in the year 2011........and I don't really have anything too exciting to mention, let alone write about. I haven't been wandering much. It will be a few more months before I get the chance to go on some adventures, but maybe I should focus a little more close to home. Anyways, I guess I will post a few photos that I have taken over the last few months.
Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. But ... where's "here" for you, now? Canada? Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Oklahoma now and plan to be for the next 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. Not much by way of marine life in Oklahoma. Doing another degree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I know, I really miss the ocean. I even went several months without rain, which was very bizarre after Scotland.

    Yeah I am hoping to complete a degree here by next fall. I think after 10 years of uni a degree might be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hear that! I can only imagine a life without rain!

    Good luck on completing that degree - I know what that feels like, as I delayed my first degree by quitting for a few years in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! some beautiful shots!!! Love that top flower!

    good for your for finishing up the degree...once you have it under your belt, you can head out on your next adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey D,
    Finally got some rain and awesome thunderstorms here in Oklahoma, but the drought has still been pretty bad. I am looking forward to finishing my first degree by next fall, then the plan is to complete another one 14 months after that, so hopefully it all works out. It's about time I have a career that can pay for more adventures!

    Hey Chieftess,
    Thanks for photo compliaments.
    Yeah, I am looking forward to having a degree and then starting on the next one! :o)
    I still hope to have a few adventures along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's supposedly a nasty, slow-moving storm moving over Wyoming, causing flooding. Hope it doesn't move your way.

    Good show on the degree(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I don't think the WY storm you mentioned headed this way. But Yesterday a hrrible tornado hit Joplin, MO. The footage of the tornado and the damage is devasting.
    This evening here in Oklahoma, we had severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado watch. Around 6pm, we got a some more rain and some good thunder, but it passed quickly.

    Yeah, I am excited to finally have a degree (nearly). It has been an interesting journey so far.

    ReplyDelete